Wednesday, April 29, 2009

get lonely/getting better

I will rise up early and dress myself up nice
and I will leave the house and check the deadlock twice.
and I will find a crowd and blend in for a minute
and I will try to find a little comfort in it.
and I will get lonely and gasp for air.

when i search itunes for "get lonely" two songs come up. one is the song i am searching for, Get Lonely by the Moutain Goats, which I like to use to make myself feel Really Bad, but like I have a nice friend who understands. But the other I am always afraid to click because it will just be the jangly Beatles telling me it's Getting Better all the time (from Sgt. Peppers' lonely hearts club band). But every time I DO click on them, it really does get just a little bit better.
  • Get Lonely, Mountain Goats (maybe I should upload this some time, but I've already uploaded a song in the last day. It's such a pain taking all of 4:30 to do)

No comments: