Friday, October 09, 2009

illyria, again, but better

Oh distance has no way
of making love
understandable

Wilco was awesome! Wow. Great concert. They even played my theme song of late.

Had a really productive day. I love days like that. Boxing, brownies, underarms waxed, oil changed, inspection done, water donated, crafts returned, etc. etc. 15 steps, then the Wilco concert.

I think I want to do a little introduction to each of the blogs I list on the sidebar. Or rather, to the people that do them, and how I know them. And it might be things I haven't told them before. Or something.

Anyway, remind me of that if I haven't done it in a few days. I have a packed few days coming up. Well, few weeks, really. And I'm working on a Halloween costume that will be aMAZing. So I hope it comes out OK because I've built it up more than a bit.

Here's what I'm up to:
Friday: work, boxing, friend's hypnosis show and/or yoga, radio show
Saturday: lunch with C M &M, karaoke birthday party (oh, and buying present for them sometime)
Sunday: Accordion festival (all day, San Antonio), apply to graduate in December
Monday: work, walk with MJ, Music Monday at the Alamo Ritz (indie videos), problem set due
Tuesday: class, doctor's appointment, boxing
Wednesday: work, dinner with E, problem set due
Thursday: class, doctor's appointment (I'll get ice blue contacts hopefully!), boxing, C and M coffee at my place
Friday: work, spa appointment (it's spa week!), radio show

And things always come up. It actually seems quite doable written out like this. But when will I model the river basin systems?? That question remains.
  • "Radio Cure" Wilco

No comments: