Monday, October 05, 2009

boom shalaka

I’m getting off track
And I can’t control a thing

I just read some online evaluations of the first course I TA'd, and I got really nice feedback mixed in with the incredibly negative evaluations of the course overall. Of course I already got my anonymous evaluations, but it was nice to hear again anyway.

Speaking of beaming, a new music friend gave me a shout out on her new radio show. Which made me feel FAMOUS! I will endeavor to give dedications to people who might be listening. I haven't ever met this girl, incidentally. We just like a lot of the same music.


Saturday was a disaster, but I don't feel bad about it. As my mom pointed out, the only thing I did wrong in the whole evening was wear 4 inch heels.

Ladybird says hi. Or, she would, if she were a human, and awake. She's snoozing here right next to me. I love her so much.

No comments: