Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Days are just drops in the river to be lost always
...
Years ago, birds of a feather would arrive nightly
Gone you know, held to another like clutched ivy
On the shore, speak to the ocean and receive silence
I think, after all that, I am going to drop Russian.  I
really like a leisurely
lifestyle, and I won't have that while stuck in campus
for 8 hours twice a week.
So, that's that. Whatever it may hold for my future,
it holds delights and wonders
for my present. I stay in boxing. I keep the radio
show. I plan things like this
super awesome party this weekend.

And to you Russian Housers: guess who's coming! Sasha!
(Alex, not Alexis, sadly).
We've lived in the same city for 6 years, and I've never
seen him. But that's the
wonder of Facebook.


1 comment:

Leigh said...

So you won't be in Siberia and can come for a visit...?