Monday, September 21, 2009

A case of the Mondays

My mind's just put on boxing gloves
My heart refuses to fight it

So tired all today. Meant to get lots done and then crash, but here I am doing nothing at all, listening to music, but not new music in a productive, responsible way. No practicing for the presentation tomorrow. I did manage to wash my hair, a few days overdue. And read some letters I got. And am washing my clothes.

Blah. Even though I was looking forward to relaxing, the thought of coming home today struck me as awfully boring. I didn't have anything fun to do, nor did I especially want to do the things I ought to do. Hence, the place is a mess, making me feel even crappier about my life at the moment. I should feel this way. It's just tiredness. Always tired. The only time I feel ready to go is when I'm out with friends. Wow. Am I becoming an extrovert? HAHAHAHAHa that is the funniest thing ever.

No comments: