Tuesday, March 03, 2009

years ago, birds of a feather would arrive nightly

Another 3am show tonight. I don't know why I'm updating NOW, when I will probably have another pointless update soon, disjointed and dull and weary, from the station. It's a good deal for me because I traded with someone for while I'll be in Russia.

I'm at a coffee shop, doing last minute email planning for the trip. I should be doing homework as well, but I spent hours getting together a problem set solution guide, and am exhausted from all this thinkin'. I still didn't finish the problem set, not for lack of effort, but for lack of intelligence. I ended up sending it to Professor Who for help. There is a boy here at Epoch sharing our table, and he is doing calculus homework. It's amazing how little I remember of all the things I've learned in life. As I said, lack of intelligence. Professor Who disagreed, on the listserv no less, when I said "maybe it's because I'm not that bright, but..." and I felt bad, like he was trying to reassure the students that their TA was not in fact an idiot.

Anyway, I hope he fixes that problem set by tomorrow so I know what to teach in the tutorials. Oh, god.

No comments: