Friday, March 27, 2009

if i had a twitter account


  • 01:03 @LKather OMG CONGRATS ON THE BACKUP VOCALS ON THE METAL RECORD!!!!
  • 04:40 WTF? You are not 5am, you are 20 till.
  • 09:00 Hmmmm...have hit the snooze alarm 26 times. Time to go to my doctor's appointment.
  • 10:40 oh god oh god oh god. Hail!
  • 12:33 @RussianSpeaker Thanks for organizing this meetup! I'm sad that my Mongolian stalker is still there. LOL.
  • 12:34 It's not funny. Not at all.
  • 15:30 best. dream. evar.
  • 17:03 Thank you Depeche Mode for helping me clean my kitchen! Finally.
  • 19:48 Six minutes till burrito!
  • 19:52: Just called everyone I know. I guess they all have lives. Drinking the purple-carrot and blue-green algae stuff Ruth left me, instead of the vodka I brought from Russia. Drowning my sorrows hippy-style.
  • 20:04 It's now! It's right now!

2 comments:

Karam said...

My favorite is the last one :) It is always relevant and timely!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Carrie, thanks so much for your support! It means a lot to me!