Thursday, February 26, 2009

what can i do to make you care?

J-- sang the Corrs at karaoke, and it's made me rediscover them. I put in the first CD, and the first song was like they knew my life. Here's the deal: huge crush, probably married or at least otherwise taken, also seems completely oblivious to my existence, and also seems to be a creepy freak. Perfect recipe for love (at least on my end). I won't give any other details, lest anyone finds out my shameful secret. Besides the million people I've already told.

I talked to my brother for an hour. We are opposite people. Like complete opposite. On the one hand, my greatest fantasy about my crush is that our hands perhaps brush during ....(edited to retain anonymity)... or perhaps we go to .....(edited).... to adopt babies. (That's a fantasy already, (crush) just gets plugged into the picture.) On the other hand.....(sorry for all the ellipses and parentheticals).....my brother is the opposite. I wish I could give details, but I promised I wouldn't.
I'm the wolf today. Hey, hey, hey! I'll huff, I'll puff, I'll huff I'll puff I'll blow you away.

2 comments:

ginny said...

Oo, speaking of crushes, I don't think I've told you that it turns out that Nick and his friends ALSO liked B*Witched in a silly, sarcastic (but really maybe not entirely) way for about a year!

Carrie said...

You might have mentioned it, but I'd forgotten. It's hilarious! When I listened to this song again, I thought "Man, this sucks" at first, but then at the end, it was just as joyfully stuck in my head as it ever was.