Saturday, November 21, 2009

glad to see there's part of you
reserved for me

I haven't blogged this week, nor did I sleep (till last night; I just woke up). My favorite musician (I'll go ahead and say he's my favorite, after the last few days) came into town Wednesday, and by a series of very fortunate events, I got to hang out with him and his documentation a lot.

I have to tell you that Darren and Natalie are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Ever. I just needed to make a blog update to say that in public.

I don't have time to go through the highlights of their stay. But here are 3:
  • Playing pinball tournaments with them
  • Getting a song (one of my favorites) dedicated to me and a friend during the last set.
  • Interviewing them for almost 2 hours about all the questions I've always wanted to ask about his songs and videos.
Cast of Thousands, Darren Hanlon

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's really amazing. Really unbelievable. I am so proud of you!