Thursday, January 29, 2009

15 steps and then a sheer drop

every time i hear this lyric by radio, i think of the 5 point palm exploding heart technique from kill bill. and also, twilight the movie, because it was the credits song, and i have no idea what it has to do with anything.

am up late reviewing CDs. trying not to inhale my retainer. trying to wrap my head around two classes, a radio show, and office hours tomorrow. office hours will hopefully allow me to read my second class's assignment....crap! i can't do that, i have a meeting. well, i doubt anyone would show up in the first week anyway. and we didn't announce them, so it's not like they know about them.

the radio manager is so nice to me. he has an awesome haircut, and introduces me to other people with cool haircuts.

sure i'll join your cult.







No comments: