Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the awesome thing

The most awesome thing has happened! I got five dollars cash in the mail! And all I have to do is fill out a survey about TV. I might have done that anyway. It's like they knew that a) I've been doing nothing but watching TV since the new year and b) I really like one dollar bills!

I did not mention that during my trip to LA, I kept finding one dollar bills in all my pants that I'd brought. I started hoarding them, and sometimes when I couldn't find them, I would suddenly fret "My ones!" I was trying to pay homage to my brother's obsession with change for a dollar on one family vacation, but I don't think he got it. He only laughed when I offered to pay for something for him because "I have ones coming out of my butt. Apparently." Because I had just found even more mysterious ones in the back pocket of those pants, too.

I'm off to fill out my survey!

...hmmm. Now I've filled it out. It was kind of disappointing, because they first asked age, and I answered. The next screen they asked "How many television sets are in your household?" and I put zero. Then, pretty much no more questions. I wanted to tell them the strengths and weaknesses of the Sarah Connor Chronicles! And that they should bring Firefly back! And that BBC America should be available via antenna! No, they just asked if I was white, and sent me on my way.

No comments: