Saturday, November 18, 2006

i keep thinking "why do i want burritos so much today?" but the real question is "why am i thinking about burritos so much today?" because if i'm honest with myself, i ALWAYS want burritos, i just spend most of each day forgetting about that fact. i think that's why i irrationally found this SNL skit funny whenever it was I saw it. I am thrilled I am able to link to that so people know what I'm talking about, if they like. re-reading the skit, i am surprised at how short it is, and how it completely relates to my current condition.

Main Street is pretty depressing! Remind me never to get married, especially if it's the 1920s, and Illinois.

Today, I got to see an episode of Cleopatra 2525. No, I'd never heard of it, and now I know why! But it had Gina Torres.

(burrito).

No comments: