Wednesday, September 27, 2006

[this entry may cause limb loss]

i think... i think i really love that muse song 'knights of cydonia.' it silly... but it's also so rockin'!! i feel like i'm in high school when i enjoy that song. and i also feel like high school isn't sucking! i feel more like high school....... is from the land of rock!

my grandparents and aunt and mom visited this weekend. such larks! cheesecake and scrabble! and multiple trips to the pet store. heh.

Quick, everyone remind me what my favorite, impressive music tastes are from the last 5 years. And even if I don't know them, if they are impressive and from the last 5 years, I will still accept them as my own. It's for a good cause, really!

Dad called this morning at 7 AM !! Even stranger, I had already been up for 30 minutes from a nightmare. He said if I told him about the dream before I had breakfast, it would come true. Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure nothing I could do would make this nightmare come true; it was set in the Netherlands and France during World War II, and featured laser guns. But anyway, after dad called, I asked him what time it was. He said "I don't know, like 9 or something? Shouldn't you be at work?" and I blinked for a while at the barely light sky. Then he went and checked and said "Oh, wait, it's like 7! Sorry I called so early!" then we said goodbye. How can you confuse 7 and 9?? They are like complete opposites!

No comments: