Tuesday, September 05, 2006

i {heart} the 80's

So, in the past 48 hours, I have only listened to Joy Division, New Order, and now Erasure. I try to make this mean something. If I still had my Excel sheet that tracked every variable in my life, I would add another line with "music cravings." Then I'd be able to construct formulas, and say logical things like "Ohhh, synthesizer strings........ migraine's coming." or "Hmm, have only listened to Sexy Sadie for 6 days...... manic episode imminent." However, without that Excel sheet, I'm just going to be forced to enjoy the 80's on their own merits, with assigning them values. Maybe I just wanna DANCE!

Followups: I did not end up hating Dead Famous as much as I may have led you to believe. Another thing I didn't hate was Pride & Prejudice. I still don't like Keira Knightley. However, as is the result of any version of P&P, I'm currently wrecked about love, as I feel no love is worth having unless it plays out EXACTLY as Elizabeth and Darcy's.

I'm cooking with onions (8 of them precisely) and my cats keep coming up to me with their eyes closed because it stings them so much. Seems like they'd just stay away. I'm trying to get rid of the burnt lentil smell. Only, I've just let the onions burn by writing this. So I'm not sure if that really got me anywhere special at all.

House!!

That's all I have to say about that.

Angela cut my hair exactly like I wanted it!! She gave me bangs which give me the option of a style, but they can also be used as a disguise, like the picture of Sophie with her hair pulled over from the side. Anyway, another salient point about that whole incident is after I sent the i {heart} the thirties update to Angela so she could see my inspiration, her boyfriend sent me a link with the hats I wanted, which was so nice!! Also, his name was Bruce Wayne!

No comments: