Sunday, August 23, 2009

last days of radio

Now the trouble is over, everybody got paid
Everybody is happy, they are glad that they came
Then you go to the place where you've finally found
You can look at yourself sleep the clock around

Back from the sleep clinic (I took a 2 hour nap upon my return, for good measure; I dreamed Ladybird had put Xander in her belly, and later, there were three cats, and one of them was green). I have gum in my hair from all the electrodes they used to measure the brainwaves. If anyone is interested in hearing more details about what a sleep study entails, please send me an email or leave a comment or something.

I have the first of three 5am shows tomorrow (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday). They might be my last real shows, so I'm making them of my very favorites. Kvrx.org, or you can listen on iTunes. I wish desperately I could record the show for you!

Classes start Wednesday, so I don't know what will happen then. My work schedule will change. We'll see to what extent that relieves the pressure I've felt on my sleep schedule. I think I'm just taking 1 class after all. Russian just won't work with my schedule, unfortunately. After all that work to get placed in a good year.

  • Sleep the Clock Around, Belle & Sebastian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to know what one of these sleep studies entails... As I mentioned, I will probably talk to my doctor about it some time soon. I will most likely wait until after my next class is over and done with though. Maybe a week and a half?