Thursday, August 20, 2009

the greatest

I'm the king of the world, I am the greatest, I’m Muhammed Ali, I shook up the world, I am the greatest, I'm king of the world, I'm pretty, I'm pretty, I'm a baaaad man, you heard me I'm a baaad man, Archie Moore fell in four, Liston wanted me more, so since he's so great, I'm a make him fall in eight, I'm a baaad man, I'm king of the world! I'm 22 years old and ain’t gotta mark on my face, I'm pretty, I easily survived six rounds with that ugly bear, because I am the greatest.

boxing is the greatest! radio is the greatest! cats are the greatest! coke icees are the greatest (except this one is keeping me up tonight)! Russian is the greatest! Except listening comprehension! crushes are the greatest! sparkling water is the greatest! to many parties is the greatest! hypnosis is the greatest! espresso machines are the greatest! writing statistics memos at work is the greatest!

"summer's ardent rustling is like a festival outside my window."
  • Muhammad Ali (secondary quote Anna Akhmatova)

No comments: