Wednesday, July 22, 2009

want to, want to, put you together
want to more and more

I forgot all about blogs. I haven't read them. I haven't updated them. They are so long and tedious, and living life is so much more fun. What have I been doing with my spare time? Sleeping. And diagnosing myself as to why I'm sleeping so much. Working. Hanging out. Working out. Watching movies (Hellboy II was awesome). Watching TV shows (going to watch the fantastic Richard Armitage* in Robin Hood Thursday at the clubhouse with a friend after we make chocolate covered strawberries). Looking at dogs and deciding not to get them when it comes down to it. They are so high energy, and I am not. And plotting, plotting, plotting. I'm hoping we're st ill on the exposition of my story.

*not the former secretary of state.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You are going to remember ME when you get your next package. Mwahaa haa. Just kidding. I have way too much time on my hands and way too much painkiller in my system . . . and so I made you a CD.