Monday, January 18, 2010

I've done a ton of radio shows this week, along with forced a houseguest to undergo social activities every night for a few days. Hence, am tired.

I thought of actual interesting things to update, but now I can't think of them. But I thought I should update anyway because I haven't in a while.

I have a new foster dog, Tanner:
So cute!! And the cats ALMOST like him. They still swipe at him a little, but he's a very gentle dog, so I think it's going pretty well altogether.

Some of the activities undertaken since my return to Austin:
  • Karaoke at the Highball
    Decorating for the Matrix
    (see streamers behind? K-- and I re-created the Matrix, in streamer form!
  • Marathon of all the Matrix movies
  • Played with dog
    Masquerade party
    Who are those masked women?
  • Breakfast at Kerbey Lane after an all-night radio session

1 comment:

Karam said...

haha it took me until now to realize those pictures had me in them.